ACTIVE STUDIES, RESEARCH, & DEVELOPMENT
UMNSystems staff and associates are trained in quantitative and qualitative research methodologies. This includes serving as principle investigators for both externally and internally funded quality improvement and research initiatives.
Areas of Research Interest Include:
- Healthcare Service Delivery Performance and Effectiveness
- Workplace Safety and Efficiency
- Patient Centered Care Delivery Models and Behavior Change
- Sustainable Urbanization and Population Health
- Human Factors and Information Technology Usability
- Impact of Human Centered Evidence Based Design for Health Environments
UMNSystems can work with you to develop and manage research that is internally relevant to your organization's services, or work with you to develop a research implementation and publication strategy that helps you support the ongoing improvement of your industry's practices.